This weekend I went to California with my mom and my grandma and also Karsyn got to come along too. My cousin Tauri was having her bridal shower and we didn't want to miss it. It was fun to spend some time with Tauri and Aunt Kaylene. Uncle Shawn and the boys were gone camping so it was just us girls for most of the time. Here are some pictures to look at.....

These pictures were so cute. This was on the way to Cal. Karsyn was making some hilarious faces. It had to be my mom's driving. She's a little bit crazy behind the wheel.
This is Tauri and I at her shower. The person who thru her this shower was her chorus instructor from high school. Her house was amazing. If you ever watch Dr. Phil, which I don't but he has a weekly segment or something that he sends husbands to the Dr. Phil house, anyways the house they show on tv is the house the shower was at. It isn't filmed inside there though. Just the outside is advertised. There is some pretty cool history to the house too, it used to be owned by Drew Barrymore's grandfather who owned it in Hollywood, he had it moved to Burbank in the neighborhood where my family lives. Anyways I thought it was pretty interesting.
While we were there Kaylene and Tauri took us to their very own cafe 'KRUST' and made us breakfast. My words couldn't even describe how good the food was. They closed up for the weekend so it was just us girls there. They have had there KRUST shop for almost a year and they are already voted #1 in Burbank and #8 in Los Angeles. I have to say that that is amazing. And that they are #1 in my book too. I am very proud of them for there accomplishment. I wish they had there shop here in Mesa.
Well I had a good time, but I am also glad to be home, I missed my Adam. He gets to go next time. We get to go back in a couple of weeks for the wedding. It will be a good time as well.



















4 comments:
Nikki- that looks like a fun trip and that restaurant looks adorable!!
Hey- next time "we" are crafty (lol) we need to call Steph too! When can we all do lunch?
I love those pictures of Karsyn! Sounds like a fun time, glad you had a fun retreat from everyday life for a little while.
That looks like it was so much fun! I love those quick little get aways. It sounds like you squeezed a lot into a weekend.
looks like an awesome weekend, and i knew it was your mt. dew sitting there on the table...LOL!
Post a Comment