Friday, October 12, 2007

New News!!


So I figured I needed a little bit of an update on my blog. I don't really have any new pictures. I have been pretty busy lately, I am going to be selling things in a Boutique next week and I have been making hair bows and magnet boards. I have so much to do still. I haven't been so motivated to getting it done. For those of you who don't know, we are having another baby. We are so excited, and somewhat planned it. I am not due until June 4, right after Adam graduates. Which is good, but we will probably be moving in the summer at sometime. I have not been feeling so hot, but that comes with it, luckily I don't get to sick, just really tired. Anyways just thought I would fill you all in.

14 comments:

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited you guys are having another baby!!! I'm just sad that you will be moving away from me!! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I heard from Steph yesterday and I am so excited for you both!!Woohoo! Hope the tiredness goes away for you. Thanks for sharing your awesome news!
-Jess

TZ Crew said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you and Adam...another lil' Shumway. You have amazing talent and your botique will kick butt!! Are you going to be moving out of state???????Call me!!

Laurie said...

Congratulations!!

Put a post up (please) of where you'll be selling your boutique stuff! It sounds cute!

Marlow Family said...

Congratulations. Cameron and Amanda just had a boy a couple days ago. Looks like Grandma is going to need some more wooden dolls.

Cara Fish said...

yea! good for you! since you make such good looking babies, that is a good thing!

Hollie said...

Hey Nikki I finally gave in and started one of these blogs! Check it out theholysmokes.blogspot.com
This is Hollie Larson!

Tallona said...

Yay! Very exciting baby news!! Good luck with your boutique, you are sooo talented!!

✩Molly✩ said...

congrats!

charlotte said...

Yay! So fun Nikki!

Six Skinners said...

Yaaaaay! Congratulations. I love this blogging thing. I am so glad you found us. We will definately keep checking on you guys. Your little Karsyn is adorable.

Kim said...

Congratulations you guys!! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys! Your such good parents!

Christie said...

Congratulations! Your little ones will be such good friends. I hope you feel better soon!

Stacey said...

Oh my!!! Congratulations!!!! I am excited for you. I'll have to check out some of your boutique items...i didn't know you even did that. Hope you are feeling better today. :)