Wednesday, December 12, 2007

CoOkiE mOnSteR!!!!

Yesterday I had to get cookies for a church activity and I had some extra to bring home. So me and Adam pulled them out last night and when I opened them some of them fell on our laps and the couch. Well we thought that we had picked them all up, but I guess we didn't.......

I was on the computer (surprise, surprise) and Karsyn was right around the corner in her little play area playing with her toys, well she came around the corner with green cookie oozing out of her mouth. I freaked out because at first I didn't know what it was, then I started busting up laughing when I figured it out. She was so happy because she found something good to eat that has sugar and I think that she new maybe it wasn't something she was supposed to be eating by the look of her grin when she first saw me. I wish I captured that on camera.










6 comments:

Laurie said...

Green drool down the clothes, that's great!! I love the innocence in her eyes in that picture!! :)

vanessa said...

LOVE that girl!

charlotte said...

OHHHHH WOW! hahahha

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

That is so funny!! She is adorable!!

✩Molly✩ said...

Scarlett did that with a chocolate mint from Olive Garden the other day, and gave me the same face, its almost a "what have I done, how I have all this crazy stuff oozing out of my mouth". fun times; so cute.

3 Men & a Lady said...

Haha! That is hillarious! I love that is was a green cookie and not just a plain sugar cookie or something... it makes it so much more exciting! What a cute little stinker!