I love the picture in the backround that you used here and on her card. CUTE CARD! Nice poem, so well put. I like all the pictures, I just wish they moved slower and were bigger so these old eyes could look at them just a little closer and longer.Who knows there is probably a way to do that, but I am not savvy when it comes to knowin' much. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARSYN DEAR! I WISH HAPPY THINGS FOR YOU ALL YEAR!!!!!!
i am glad you went back and made another one....love all the pictures, i know it is so dang hard to choose! great picts though..happy birthday sweet karsyn!
3 comments:
I love the picture in the backround that you used here and on her card. CUTE CARD! Nice poem, so well put. I like all the pictures, I just wish they moved slower and were bigger so these old eyes could look at them just a little closer and longer.Who knows there is probably a way to do that, but I am not savvy when it comes to knowin' much.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KARSYN DEAR! I WISH HAPPY THINGS FOR YOU ALL YEAR!!!!!!
i am glad you went back and made another one....love all the pictures, i know it is so dang hard to choose! great picts though..happy birthday sweet karsyn!
happy birthday future daughter in law! i really love her just about as much as someone who isn't her mom could!!!! hope you loved your cake!
Post a Comment