Monday, April 7, 2008

Not in the mood!!



This about wraps up how I feel lately. I don't have much of a desire to blog lately, so I think I'm gonna give myself a little break. I'm just not in the mood. I keep making myself feel guilty for not blogging or commenting so much lately and you shouldn't have to feel guilty right?

I'm sure I won't be able to stay away for to long. I may get back in the mood tomorrow. And to my mom and sis who has tagged me, I will do it when my light switch comes back on.

14 comments:

Coree Adams said...

It's ok to take a break deary! Besides...when you come back to the blogging world you will be able to read LOTS of fun new posts from your friends!!!

Sassy said...

I've missed you for weeks, well probably days, just seems like weeks...you commenting on the ol' blogeroo. You need to think of yourself right now and I'll still be here, I'm enjoying it way toooooo much, but you can leave me a shout out any ol' time you feel like it. Just hang in there and remember blogging ISN'T EVERYTHING! But...what you are doing IS!

Colleen said...

Hey Nikki, I'm with you on that one! Blogging is fun and I enjoy it, but finding the time to do it is consuming and it shouldn't get in the way of what's really important. So take a break and enjoy life, nothing wrong with that. I do it all the time! ;) Love ya lots girl, you're amazing!!!

Melody B. said...

My friends and I all talk about this. We always say that we took up blogging for fun and then for some reason you feel "guilty" when you aren't posting 5 times a week and are not making a comment on everyone's new post! Why do we do that? Post when you feel like it...comment when you feel like it!
I do this to relax when my kids go to bed.

Laurie said...

Yeah, DEFINITELY DO NOT FEEL GUILTY!!! Real life is MUCH more important than a silly blog!! (Hmm... I need to take my own advice....) :S Thanks for the reminder!

stephanie said...

no worries!!! you shouldnt be hard on yourself when you cant blog!!! that is not your world--karsyn, baby, adam and you ARE!! there are days i feel that way too and i dont think we have to feel bad---our families come first!

Tauri said...

im sorry to hear about your disinterest in blogging DONT FEEL BAD...im awful at it and i have so many things i want to blog about but the time just doesnt present itself. HOWEVER, i made a post about korys mission call so dont feel obligated to comment, just check it out!! love you and your little darlings!

FinlaysonMagic said...

Well Lady I so love your blogs. I really love seeing that little one grown up. So sticken sweet!! Dont' stress I never find time to blog myself...just find time to check on yours...and love it!

Sassy said...

I tagged you! When you feel like it, no pressure, please. If you want to. Hope you are doing good! Love you ♥♥♥♥♥ Mom

✩Molly✩ said...

take all the time you like! I mean look at me, I just posted for the first time in a MONTH so you know I cant give ya a hard time! I'll just keep checking every so often tho just in case.. :)

Cara Fish said...

man! do I understand that! hope you are well!

Laurie said...

Hey Nikki. I'm going private with my blog tomorrow, so email me your email address if you want to be invited to view it. Thanks! It's blhvamos@gmail.com

Coree Adams said...

Ok Nikki, I'm getting sadder and sadder everytime I visit your blog and there's nothing new!!! It's time to get back in the blogging spirit again. :)

Sassy said...

I was THRILLED to see the BABY ticker!!!!!!! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! Things are looking up!♥ya