Friday, May 30, 2008

Water Park FUN!



My sister-n-law invited us to the water park this mornig, it was Karsyn's first time. She was really unsure about it, but never fussed or cried. It was really crowded and she is a people watcher like me. She just enjoyed watching all the kids. We had fun, thanks kimmie, Sarah, and Molly for a fun time.



I can't help but think I have the cutest girl in the world, she is such a happy little girl. I can't wait to have two happy little babies. Maybe I am speaking to soon, my second one might be total opposite. We have been lucky that Karsyn is always very content and hardly ever cries and loves everybody that talks to her, unless she just woke up. She gets that from me.





Loving her Aunt Sarah, She loves her and was happy to be in her arms instead of playing in the water. We love you Sarah!







9 comments:

Kim said...

We did have fun, it's true. You are so lucky to have the happiest girl ever. She just models what she sees! Your a great mom!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Okay- that first picture of her is absolutely precious. A black and white framer for for! It looks like Karsyn had fun! I can't wait to take Broox out in the water when it warms up enough.

Coree Adams said...

How fun, I need to take my kids there!

Sassy said...

She is so very cute! How fun the water parks are...it is beginning to be perfect swimming weather. Pretty little mermaid for sure.

Marlow Family said...

I agree with you she is very adorable. I love her hat.

stephanie said...

she is so sweet and cute...love water parks they keep the kids so happy!

Christie said...

Babies in swimming suits are my favorite!! We love the splash park too...I'm glad Karsyn liked it. She's adorable in her swimming suit.

Melody B. said...

Which water park is that? Her suit is adorable! Where did you get it?

Cassie and Chad said...

You will totally have two happy babies. If you keep a great attitude and are happy they are bound to be happy. What a good mom you are!!!