Cruise Pictures coming soon, I promise. I need to put them in a slide show. These pictures were taken the day we got home though and Karsyn was so happy to be back with us, she was just beaming. But of course she had a great time with family, except that last day, she was really sad that morning and completely turned around that afternoon when we picked her up. It was so hard to be away from her for me. How could you stay away from this face. For dinner she ate black beans and loved them, Can you tell??
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















6 comments:
I love that face, covered in beans or not!!!! Fiber does a body good...
karsyn looks messy was she eating BackBeans she looks funny☺.
messy face pics are the best!
Nikki, how was the farewell in Cali? We missed you Sunday. How are you doing? So Karsyn is such a funny little girl. it's good that she likes black beans. She is a cutie :)
oh she is so cute!
Beans Beans the magical fruit the more you eat the more you toot! I can only imagine the diaper that came after all of those bad boys~!:P
Post a Comment