Hey everyone, just thought i would drop a quick line here from puerto vallarta. Today we went on an excursion to go snorkeling and look at the dolphins. let me just tell you that that kinda sucked for us. the water was really green and there were no dolphins. and the boat made me a bit nautious. and we paid 80 bucks a piece. it was an open bar on the boat so everyone around were drinking like no tomorrow. we will be in mazatlan tomorrow and cabo the next day. we are having so much fun on the cruise, unlimited soda and food. i will post pictures when we get back, i need to take more.
thanks again to my family for taking good care of our baby girl, we miss her so much. can´t wait to see her soon. sorry it was hard to hear on the phone. love ya hasta luego por ahora
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Live from Mexico!
Posted by
Nikki
at
4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
Sorry your shore excursion sucked!! It always stinks when you pay money and then you dont get what you expected out of it! Im glad you are having fun otherwise! Im so glad you guys were able to go on a cruise...enjoy your time away! Cant wait to see the pictures once your back :)
Wow...I am so jealous right now!
Nikki I am sooo jealous of your cruise to Mexico. Kirk and Krissy and us have been talking of doing that exact one for years now......and as you can see, we have YET to actually do it. Oh, this is Cathy Driggs, bff of Krissy, and I have been stalking you and your sis and mom since you started your blogs. Oh, could you please tell your mother and sis to add me to their private blog. I was on Stephanies, but cannot access it now, and I didn't know your mom went private or I would have let her know to add me. THANKS!! Have a great rest of your cruise! My email is cathydriggs@yahoo.com
Oh my stars!!!! I didn't even think to look at your blog while you were gone...I didn't think you would be posting...silly me. I am so sorry your snorkling wasn't the best, bummer...just stay away from the edge of the railing, I don't want a phone call that one of you fell over the side, wear your lifejacket continuously...you saw Titanic!!!! Ignore me...but DO WHAT I SAY...I'M YOUR MOTHER!!!!! Have a really great time and Karsyn has been a joy for us and Steph, I'm speaking for her, sorry, but I'm sure she'd say the same thing. She really has had fun playing with the kids... Love you kids...Adios
i wish i knew you were able to look at blogs on your cruise...its crazy that you are on a cruise and blogging...but i totally would have posted about your cute little girly..she is doing great but i know she misses her favorite people..she told me to tell you to bring her home a good suprise ;) love you guys..hope you are having a blast!! oh and cathy if you are reading this i will reinvite ya....steph
Post a Comment