Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A day with Grandma!

These pictures were taken a while ago, but I have a ton of pictures to post and I need to start posting them or they will get too old. One day we spent the day with my mom. Karsyn cuddled with grandma and chased the bubbles with grandama, and grandma gave her some stickers, which she loved. She put them all over her face. She always has fun at my parents house.





5 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! I can't believe how big she is getting. We really need to get together sometime. By the way, I still have your eye-makeup remover. You still want it?

3 Men & a Lady said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!

Melody B. said...

Your mom's so fun! Lucky kids!

stephanie said...

love the picts...she is pretty darn cute..she looks like her favorite aunt...:) thats me in case anyone is wondering...lolol

Sassy said...

OH MY STARS!!!!! I just saw this...where in crap have I been???? I ♥ ♥ ♥ being a grandma!!! I saw the picture above of you and Shawny the other day and like a silly never scrolled down and did I get a surprise today or what...

Grandbabies bring pure joy to me and my heart just overflows...