Some pictures of our sweet but very busy Karsyn. Some have been thru-out the summer and some are more recent. I just didn't get around to posting some of them.
We have gone to Peter Piper Pizza quite a few times, she is a pizza lover. She could eat pizza everyday if we let her. But since she is lactose intolerant we have to limit her.
Our friend Christie in our ward had a kids Olympic swim party a couple of months ago. It was so much fun, she even made Gold Metals for them. Karsyn had a fun time playing with the kids.
Another Peter Piper Party, It was for Karsyn's cousin Ty. It was such a cute party, Sarah had the Bee movie theme going on and gave them such fun goodie bags with crayons, coloring books, and play dough....which I haven't been brave enough to let Karsyn play with quite yet. But she loves to color now.
Chicken Nugget Dinner.....Yummy. And don't you love the hair?
Uh Oh, spaghetti on the floor. I turned around for a second and the spaghetti hit the floor with the help of a little hand.
We made chocolate suckers with the my Activity Day girls and Karsyn was lucky to get one. She isn't much of a chocolate lover, she only had a couple of bites. Something must be wrong with her if she doesn't like chocolate. I thought All females were fans. Another lovely hairdo.
My first attempt at the sponge curlers.....umm..... they didn't quite work. I didn't get a after picture, dang it. Her hair just didn't curl.. She has board straight hair like me. No curl.
I LOVE this picture! Sometimes it's no fun to be a girl.
Last weekend we got to spend time with my sisters kids so she could get away for the wknd. We had lots of fun. Friday morning I got Taylors hair ready for Crazy Hair Day. I think it turned out cute, but I didn't quite finish and ran out of time because Karsyn took a pretty hard fall in the middle of doing it.
Results of the fall from the chair, goose egg on her for head and a black eye.
Little miss Teagan, she is so cute and has such a funny personality.
Our little Guitar Hero Rock star. It's the hair again.
She is also an Artist. We got her a paint with water book and she loves it.
We are so excited for whats to come in a week or two or three (but lets not think that way).
Karsyn has been such a joy being our only child for awhile. She is gonna be such a great big sister. She loves to give kisses and rock-a-bye her babies. She loves talking to my belly to baby Seth and she tells him she loves him and she also says BYE and pulls my shirt down. It all may take some adjusting for her, but she will do great. We love her and enjoy her spunkyness and even her busy interests in things. She goes from one thing to the next with no stops in between. We love you sweet baby girl. Now quit growing up so fast.









































15 comments:
Cute pics! I am glad it worked out for Steph to go. Can't wait for your shower...I ♥'d shopping for Seth ;)
I can't believe you did such an amazing job selecting all the pictures to share. Why is it pizza pictures are just the best?
I love how she continues to eat and yet stare at her great spagghetti messtravaganza.
Her hair is too hilarious, no question. I need to get some water paints too cute!
I can totally relate to having a daughter that takes spills and gets bruises. Scarlett almost always has big dark bruises on her forehead from whacking her large noggin into things. Plus we always pull her bangs back so they get a big front and center attention.
And it is such a bummer when they can start reaching everything that is up on the counter, where you thought it would be SAFE! ha.
I can't wait to meet your little man. Let us know if you need help with her when the baby comes. I think it will be sooner than later. I'm thinking it will be the 22nd. Has anyone started a pool yet?
You really get some great pictures. I remember getting ready for crazy hair day at school. You did a great job!
you are so neat. We need to find a time when Scarlett and I can come see you girls and check out your new place. I like the cabinets in your kitchen I could see in some of your pictures. we have a lot of similar taste when it comes to decor.
love ya.
Karsyn is so cute. It's sad to see how big she's getting! Brinley has that same swim suit, I love it! They're growing up to fast!! By the way good luck with your up coming delivery! I hope all goes well! Call me when he's here!! Love Ya!!!
What a fun post about your princess. She is so beautiful. . .even when she's got fun hair!!! The sponge curler face is so classic. What a perfect kodak moment.
Nikki not too much longer! And Seth will be joining the cute Adam and Nikki Shumway fam! Karsyn is adorable. She is growing up so fast. i can't wait to meet little Seth. WE really need to plan a hang out time.
I love the second one with her and the guitar! It cracks me up...I almost laughed out loud but then I remembered taht I am in the Advisement office at MCC...and they regulate if you are not QUIET!!!!
I love Everything about Karsyn! She really is a doll. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
OH MY STINKIN' HECK....Talk about BAD HAIR DAYS!!!!!! Thank goodness her face is so dang CUUUUUTE!!!!! I ♥ this little one sooooo much...she is truly a joy!
ouch! That fall must have been a doosy! I wish I could have seen more of what you got yesterday, it looks like a lot of cute things!
Nikki, cute pictures. It's hard to believe you'll have two kids soon. I miss coming to visit you every month. After things settle down with the upcoming baby deliveries, we'll have to have a girls day out.
good luck with the last leg of your pregnancy. Yeah!! You'll have baby #2 before you know it. Atleast I keep telling myself that. Can't wait to see that cute little baby. Have a great day! We miss you!
oh i still feel sooo bad about her eye...you were watching my kids, doing my daughters hair and i am the idiot who didnt hook the seat in correctly...so sorry..thanks for doing that for me, i really do appreciate it..you are an awesome sister!! it was fun yesterday hope that you feel a little more ready for sethy to come..so can i call him sethy...:)
Oooh, exciting! The last week is the most misserable. I will pray that your delivery goes well. My doctor is planning on inducing me around Nov. 19th because he is big. Good luck!
October 25, 2008 11:09 PM
Hey Brooklyn had the exact same cute blue swimming suit from Target this year! :) Karsyn is adorable!
Post a Comment