I haven't been in the mood to blog lately, maybe cause I am now too busy keeping up with two kids. I am still trying to adjust. I am getting there. I am starting to almost feel back to normal, hallelujah. Here is just a few pictures we took recently. I hope to have more to show soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















10 comments:
I love chubbs' little shoes! and Karsyns band-aid is super cool! :) love you guys.
Yay! He is wearing his little "vans"!!! Cuteness! Isn't it an adjustment? Give yourself TIME. It goes so fast. Just try to enjoy it. Steph and I were just saying how it seemed we were just there with T, T, B & B and now they are in 5th and 3rd grades!
I thought the Vans were hilarious! He is so cute. Karsyn and all the bandaids is pretty great too. Hang in there, it will get easier! :)
How cute are they???????? I too ♥ the Vans...I sure ♥ you all...and SERIOUSLY it takes time to adjust...I'm still adjusting to five!!!!
i love the shoes...he is so hip!! karsyn of course is a doll...hope u all are doing good!! love u
Ok, those shoes are the BEST! Where oh where did you find shoes to fit such tiny feet? I've never been able to figure that one out, so my poor kids are stuck in socks until like 3 months old. Sheesh Adam has some strong genes, 'cause I sure see him in your kids.
I didn't even comment on the fact that he is using that cute little blanket I got you! I am glad you like it :)
I need to come see this baby!!! He is so cute and a really big newborn. I love it!!!
I didn't see it before but Seth looks a lot like Adam yes he is a cutie
Post a Comment