Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello Nikki.....Wake Up


I am such an idiot, I new today was New Years Eve and I also knew today was Stephanie's birthday, but of course when I called her all I could talk about was New years Eve and the partying that we were gonna do tonight. Oh SnAp I'm an idiot. Sorry Steph, I then realized half way thru our conversation to even say Happy Birthday.
I am so thankful for you, you know that I am just a bit slow at times. Thanks for being so wonderful, you are a great example to me. Thank you for loving my kids like they are your own. This was our favorite movie growing up, we practically know it word for word.
♪♪Hey, Let's Get Together♪♪XOXO Love You XOXO







4 comments:

Sassy said...

What a GORGEOUS picture of the both of you.....dang I am so jealous of that photshop thingie you have.....you both are soooooooooooooo beautiful! I could not of hand picked more beautiful daughters...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!!!

stephanie said...

oh my heck, thank you so much!! our phone convo was ok because i knew you already gave me my bday present on sunday ;) and i LOVE iT!! and i love the picture and you prob didnt photoshop it ALL..lol...love ya!!

Coree Adams said...

That is such a pretty picture of you girls!!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I hope steph had a great BDay!! I would so follow her blog if she wasn't private, she is excluding me!! :O) I love what you did with your pic on the top!