Saturday, February 7, 2009

A little of this and That!

Today we got the Butterflies or Batman!!

And so much more! Can you believe all of this, luckily I split it with my mother-n-law. I'm afraid that I wouldn't use all of it myself because it is just so much.......only $15 dollars I might add.

I have to add more pictures of my cutsies of course. Can you believe just how big this guy is getting. I took him to the Dr. the other day, cause he has just been so sick with the sniffles and I was just worried about him, and suprise, suprise he just has a little cold....use a humidifier......well duh! I hate when there are those times when you just don't know if you should take them in or not and I just feel stupid and hear things that I already know. This is why I always avoid the Dr's myself. I hate paying a copay when I could've avoided it. Anyways he is 15lbs, he is so long, he is gonna be a tall boy.


You talkin to Me??

He loves talkin to his buddies above!

He loves listening to his Mamma!

And he already enjoys cartoons with his sis, see how he is ignoring me. I think he is paying attention to the T.V. instead.



I created an art monster. She is quite the little Picasso. I had a few Canvas boards the other day and let her create what she wanted, well everyday since then she wants to paint. I love it! Oh and it's such a joy to clean up afterwards.




The final Piece, I am upset that they are all not in this picture. Anyways they turned out perfect and I put them up in her room. I am gonna frame them and when I do, I will take another picture.

This was my craft for the week, My friend had a little baby girl and I made her this little onsie shirt. I am quite impressed with it. The giraffe was an iron on and I hand sewed the ribbons at the bottom. It was fun and I'm gonna make more.


5 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Oh the tasty basket of bounteous goodness!! What a yummy little boy, he looks so much like Karsyn it is uncanny. Ah the lovely karsyn spreading her sunshine through beautiful paintings. Love the handiwork! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

the veggies look absolutey scrumtous. AND those adorable cuties, oh my gosh nikki tell them to stop growing so i can see them little. love the art and the sewing,...a girl after my own heart. enjoy it all!! xoxoxoxox

stephanie said...

im seriously impressed with your homemaking skills!!! you go holly;)

holly homemaker..get it..ok so it's late

but truly you are doing amazing!!

Sassy said...

Definately a harvest of blessings....from the beautiful basket of yummy goodness to the gorgeous children....

And to the pint size Picasso...WAY TO GO! Absolutely frameable...don't forget to add the date...you thing you'll remember...but trust me you won't...I ♥ them! I really hope someone in this family loves drawing and painting as much as I do.
Sewing...too! Holy Schmoly! I hope you keep the love of sewing...it is becoming a lost art...my grandmother's, mom and sister and your grandma Skinner are ALL so talented when it comes to designing and stitching...me ...well that's a whole different story...I know how...but DO NOT enjoy it unless on a card or scrapbook page and my MOTTO IS~ IF YOU CAN'T GLUE IT...I DON'T DO IT! I love that you are doing all these things...if I remember right your patriarchal blessing mentioned something about homemaking skills...I could be wrong...but I think I remember that. Keep it up...find all the joy you can in being a homemaker and you will find your home to be a great blessing not only to you but to all who enter. ♥ YOU!

Crandell Fam said...

Very cute pictures of Seth and Karsyn, and wow I'm impressed with your craftiness! I really want to learn more about the online scrapping. Does it take forever like real scrapping does? I think I'm going to make it my summer project.