Its so fun to see what you've been up to. Beautiful work on every cover, and boy do I love the flowers and butterflies, so Springy Ya got me, too! I thought, how did she do that? We tried an April Fool's Joke on Jan. Dave told her to change the channel on her TV, that Obama had been assasinated. We thought it quite funny since she is a star Democrat that did not care for Obama. Just keep me guessing and laughing...and enjoying your handiwork. Definitely some of my favorite faces to admire... Iris
that was a fun april fools joke...ya i didnt do anything fun..boring huh? well i love the mag covers! you all would definatly be cute on the covers though!
7 comments:
Oh, those are super cute! I love the picture of you and Adam. Classy,
You really got me, that was funny. I seriously could imagine that and me saying "Hey look thats my friend." You tricker, you!
Love the covers! Each one is awesome.
I ♥ THIS!!!!!! I especially love the pic of you and Adam...because I took it!!! No seriously...these are too cute...love each one!!!!
oh my gosh,...i was so happy for you! and after seeing those pics, i was thinking you so deserved it.
You got me!!! but you're still worth winning the contest. Your pics are sooo cute. gosh you guys in that family ut my scrapbooking to shame.
Its so fun to see what you've been up to. Beautiful work on every cover, and boy do I love the flowers and butterflies, so Springy Ya got me, too! I thought, how did she do that? We tried an April Fool's Joke on Jan. Dave told her to change the channel on her TV, that Obama had been assasinated. We thought it quite funny since she is a star Democrat that did not care for Obama. Just keep me guessing and laughing...and enjoying your handiwork. Definitely some of my favorite faces to admire... Iris
that was a fun april fools joke...ya i didnt do anything fun..boring huh? well i love the mag covers! you all would definatly be cute on the covers though!
Post a Comment