Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally I got a Post Done

I have been uploading pictures over the past two weeks and I keep meaning to finish this post. I have been procrastinating so bad and then I just got to busy and i have just also been to tired to do anything. Two kids can really wear you out. I love picking out pictures to show everyone but I really hate my writing skills and I always feel like I sound so boring......(please don't tell me Im not boring cuz I really am haha, I say it with a sense of humor....really!!) But I really do just mostly love to show how cute my kids are. They are so fun and just to cute for words.




First time in grandma's bouncer. He loved it at first.
Slowly getting irritated.Ok he's mad, take him out!


Karsyn loved it!
I got a sewing machine for Mother's day and learned how to make a skirt for Karsyn.
Then I made a couple aprons for mother's, I forgot to take a picture of my mother-n-law's. It turned out really cute too. This one is my mom's.
Seth got his first swig of soda and can you believe it wasn't by me but my sneaky sis! I think it was really just lemondade.Snuggle time with dad is always a treat.Watch out for the bull with the ring in her nose.Cutie!!! Karsyn has been in a singing class with her cousin Teagan and they have had so much fun in it. Of course they completely froze on stage, but they were still so dang cute.Teagy get your finger out of your nose!Strike a pose.Model!Kazoo, to Take me out to the Ball Game. She did that just fine.We hung out at grandma's later and played in the dress up stuff.Another day with boots on in bed. Caught in the middle of two sneezes, I love a camera that can take fast pictures. A few weeks ago we were so impressed with my sis-n-law Wendy. She accomplished a mini triathalon. Can I say AMAZING!!! It made me cry I was so proud of her. She and 4 of her's and Adam's cousins (who are all sisters) did this together and they all finished. It was so fun being there and it really has inspired me to do something like it. Great job Wendy....I can't tell you enough how proud we were.I got this new scrapbooking kit that is just so fun, can't wait to do more.

Also the last two days we have been moving, we are almost in but not quite, hopefully Thursday we will be completely in....fingers crossed. We are moving into a house with 4 bdrms, and a darling pink playhouse and a trampoline. It will be so nice for a family of 5.

Then on Friday we get to leave and go up north for a family reunion. I am super excited to do some relaxing and having fun with family.

Until Next time!

12 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

hmmm i wonder if anyone else noticed this reference to a "family of 5!"

Congratulations, sweetie! You amaze me :) Your two little ones are SOOOO cute together, that Seth just loves his sister, you can tell!

Those boots are TO DIE FOR! :) awesome post. At least you put captions on the pictures, I didn't he other day, and my mom was SO disappointed, lol.

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Caught it, *5*??? Awesome Nikki!! You guys are such a cute family, congrats on your news! ♥ the sleeping boots pic too.

Sassy said...

Welllllll.....I couldn't be MORE H☺PPY!!!!! FAMILY OF FIVE...way to sneak it in there...I'm lovin' the eggs....that is a cool picture Nicole....and the nose ring in your little bull in the china closet....such cute kiddo's!!!! Sure do love you and am so excited about your new adventure in your new place....CONGRATULATIONS on everything....the baby...the home...and cracking eggs like a smiley face...LOL

Amy Jo and Joey said...

Congrats Nikki! How exciting!

Monya said...

Ya- I caught the family of 5 too. So, did you buy a house? is it close to me still? Monya

Anonymous said...

Lots to see in this posting! Glad we could take vehicles to the mountains instead of bicycles!
It was a great reunion. I love all these pictures...seems like only yesterday that Karsyn had no hair and you were putting those head bands on her all the time. Now we all wait breathlessly to see what darling style you come up with each time we see her. We so love you and are glad you are closer. Hoping to see some shots from our reunion weekend too.

Love, and happy to be looking forward to another little Shumway to add to our happy clan. More love, Gma Shum

Sarah S. Foote said...

Darling pictures. I especially love the singing group ones. Karsyn is such a super star. You're kids are just darling. Can't wait to see number 3.

Allyson & Jere said...

It took me a minute to process the family of five comment. I counted you all in my head, and then I just had to say NO, she can't be making an announcement. HOLY CRAP! Good for you girl, that's a big undertaking. When are you due? I guess you need to do a little more blog updating to fill people in. Where is the house? LUCKY! Cute pics!

stephanie said...

i love the page with karsyn, adorable!! and hello you go wendy, i seriously dont know if i could ever do that..and we cant wait to see our christmas 'shumway' baby

Heidi said...

NIkki I love you haha! You are such a funny girl. I love the eggs in the bowl to end your post. haha. And yes your kids are so stinking ADORABLE! I love them too. Is Seth drinking out of a straw! haha, Royce just bites the straw has no clue about getting any thing out of it. We try to show him, but he is not interested. Well I love your post, we need to get together! And again Congrats on baby Shumway #3. Way to kinda casually throw that into the post. You are awesome!

Holly Webster said...

Hey!! How are you guys? Your right, kids can totally wipe you out! We need their energy! I ran into Stephanie at the mall and got her number, so we should meet somewhere with the kids or the three of us for lunch! Presley is so excited to get together with Taylor! Lets do it! When is a good day? Let me know!!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

How did I miss this post? Seriously! Love the smiling eggs those are awesome!!! You got some great pictures in here. Loved Karsyn in the singing pics. The new digi scrapbook stuff is really cool too!