Monday, August 24, 2009

New Pages

Getting back into the scrapbooking. I have been such the slacker lately. Here are a couple I worked on today. When I was doing a couple for Karsyn the computer froze and I got kicked out of Photo Shop and didn' have hers saved. Argghhh!!


Just Do It!!
Seth and Sass-y, we seem to call her Sass a lot.

Also some really great news is my brother Dallas comes to the end of his mission.....where he has been serving in Georgia. He will be home on Thursday....we are so excited to see him.

8 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

So much fun stuff happening for you! ♥ all this good news about babies and missionaries!!

Anonymous said...

I love the scrapbooking on the computer! I have a program I just need a kick in the butt to get doin it... :)

Also I sent you an invite to my blog. I <3 yours!

Wendy said...

wow, amazing scrap pages, doesn't he look so happy with that puppy?!!!

✩Molly✩ said...

Oh goodness, I am in LOVE with those pages of Seth. Makes me want a little boy.... almost. lol. He is so adorable with the puppy, reminds me of Adam as a little boy, such a dog lover, through and through.

Sarah S. Foote said...

You are so talented! Love the spreads.

Anonymous said...

Memory lane all over the place...Adam was so the dog lover from such a young age. I need to dig out the ones where he used our yellow lab as a pillow... Seth is a chip of the old block! You keep up that scrapbooking as long as you can. It's so great when it gets shared and enjoyed by so many instead of buried in a book that rarely gets pulled off the shelf. Both have their place, but I just love getting to peek! Iris

Sassy said...

You are so good with digital scrapbooking...love the pic's of Seth...his eyes are so beautiful!!!!! Sorry I have not commented till now...been just a tad busy getting your bro back home and prescool starting and all......love your work sugar...you are very talented!

Patterson Family said...

Wow! First off CONGRATULATIONS on baby #3!
Second: your kids are incredible-so is your scrapbooking!
Third: Yay for Dallas being home. I saw him running last night & fixing up his car with your dad. He even came over to my house to take a picture with me so I could send it to my brother. I'm sure it is so nice to have him home! He is such a great guy.