Wish I was there. You guys look so great and so happy! Love the cousins shots and all the family shots. You were even dressed in Halloween colors, so fun! And it all just goes to show that a picture says a thousand words!
It was such a great day even if it was well over 100 degrees.....and yes the boys need to come next time....oh well it was their loss....because we had a super duper great time....I am so glad we were part of the day.....
6 comments:
I love the one with Karsyn and Teagan looking at each other.. so cute.
LOVE the picts!! and totally our bros better be there or be sqare....L 7 WIENIES...haha i knew you would like that :)
Looks like you had so much fun!! K, Karsyn is growing up so much lately, what a cutie!! Love the pumpkin patch pictures!
Wish I was there. You guys look so great and so happy! Love the cousins shots and all the family shots. You were even dressed in Halloween colors, so fun!
And it all just goes to show that a picture says a thousand words!
Oops! Forgot to any my name to that last entry.
Iris, the other proud grandma!
It was such a great day even if it was well over 100 degrees.....and yes the boys need to come next time....oh well it was their loss....because we had a super duper great time....I am so glad we were part of the day.....
Post a Comment