My baby is growing up to quickly.

She is the biggest mama's girl and I love it. She only has eyes for me.
Hahaha.
She has such a bubbly pesonality.

She's busy, very busy, my busiest, funny, sarcastic, and she knows what she wants. When she doesn't get what she wants, she'll let you know......she'll let the world know.

For the first 6 1/2 months of her life we went to dr.. appt. after dr. appt. Every appt. we went to, we didn't know if we were gonna hear good news or worse news, regarding her heart condition. Since her surgery she has been soooo well. June is here in a couple of days and I can't believe it's almost been one year since her surgery. She had one Dr. appt a couple weeks after the procedure and she looked good and her next appt. was scheduled for 18 months old, which is the end of June......I am looking forward to this appt. to just know that she is doing well will do this mama's heart good.
Oh and the best part of being 18 months old....all you mothers know the answer to this..................NURSERY here we come. Oh yeah!!!!



















3 comments:
she is such a cutie:) i cant believe our babe are almost ready for nursery, but i am VERY excited too....i just hope they adjust well--not counting on it, but thinking positive:)
I L♥VE THAT KID!!!!!!!
some of those pics look like your mom! totally a cutie!
Post a Comment