Sunday, August 26, 2007

I am wealthy in my friends....






This weekend we celebrated my friend Cedar's birthday at the Cheesecake Factory on Friday and also on Saturday my friend Mandi had her baby shower. Our friend Cara flew in from Utah for the weekend. We had a good time. I am so thankful for my friends. They mean so much to me. If any of them read this I hope they know that I think they are truly amazing in all they do. They are all great mothers and good examples to me. Thank you for always being there for me. Love ya all!!




2 comments:

vanessa said...

you are sweeter than apple pie!

TZ Crew said...

I was bummed I couldnt be there. I should have called you to let you know I couldnt make it. With my crazy schedule I dont get to do many fun things anymore. Sorry I missed ya and the girls.