Tuesday, August 21, 2007

You or your man?

Tia had this on her blog so I stole it. It was kinda fun to do. Enjoy!

1. Who eats more? He does definitely!!
2. Who said "I love you" first? He did, I think I wanted to b4 him, but i waited until he would say it.
3. Who weighs more? Him, thank goodness
4. Who sings better? He does, but sometimes a little too loud, don't tell him I said that
5. Who's Older? That would be me by a whole 5 years, yikes
6. Who's smarter? That's a funny one, take a guess, I married a valedictorian
7. Who's temper is worse? Mine, he never looses his temper.
8. Who does the laundry? We both do.
9. Who does the dishes? I hate doing dishes, so guess. JK I will do them if I have to.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Adam does
11. Who's feet are bigger? I am glad his are, it would be a little scary if mine were
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine
13. Who's better with the computer? Adam for sure
14. Who mows the lawn? Since we are living with in laws it his adams dad or him
15. Who pays the bills? Adam, he keeps track of everything a whole lot better.
16. Who cooks dinner? I don't get to cook a lot, but if we were actually on our own it would be me. But Adam would if I wanted him too.
17. Who drives when you are together? Adam does
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Adam does
19. Who's the most stubborn? Totally me!!
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Totally Adam!!
21. Who's parents do you see more? Adam's of course, cuz we live with them.
22. Who named your dog? I don't have a dog, but Adam's family does & I don't know who named them.
23. Who kissed who first? I kissed him first.
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out, with a little help from Molly. Thx Molly!
25. What did you do? We went to Gecko Grill & saw a horrible movie about werewolves.
26. Who's more sensitive? ME!!!
27. Who's taller? He is.
28. Who has more friends? I have more
29. Who has more siblings? He does. In my family is 5. In his is 7.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me, but he knows when to put the smack down on me.

1 comment:

Kim said...

that is really cute! I saw that on someone elses and I thought it was cute too.