I stole this from my cousin, it's pretty hilarious!!
Enjoy......
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1158028116
Monday, December 3, 2007
Elf Yourself
Posted by
Nikki
at
11:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I stole this from my cousin, it's pretty hilarious!!
Enjoy......
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1158028116
Posted by
Nikki
at
11:27 PM
3 comments:
These are so great!! Did you see the one I did? The best is watching babies dance better than I'll ever be able to! :)
Nikki-
Hey girlie! The ELf Yourself is super fun! I came across your blog and I can't believe how cute and big Karyson is getting. We need to have a cousin plydate one of these days so we can catch up and the babies can have some hang out time. I can't wait to see you at the Christmas party.
-Luv-
Shalene
I love the new background display. I'm jealous, your blog is cuter than mine...
Post a Comment