Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For Fun

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Precious Versa

YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Sweet Cream Oreo

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Gorilla

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Nicole Scottsdale

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the 1st 3 letters of your last name, 1st 2 letters of first) Shuan

YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Red Dew

YOUR NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Arnold Jack

YOUR EXOTIC NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Heavenly M&M

YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names) McLaws Wayne

YOUR TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Spotten Seattle

YOUR SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Fall Daisy

YOUR CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Pineapple Shirty

YOUR HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Cheerio Pine

YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Shopping Cold Tour

7 comments:

Sassy said...

HOW FUN!!!!! I think I'll steal that one from ya! Who comes up with all of these? Somebody with a lot of time on their hands, I think!!! ♥MOM

stephanie said...

that was pretty interesting and FUN!!! a gorilla?!?!?!? is your fave animal--LOL!

Laurie said...

Hey Nikki, I put up an invitation to the purse party on my blog and wanted to make sure you knew you're invited!!

vanessa said...

i am laughing so hard! you would make one beautiful heavenly m&m!!!

Melody B. said...

Where did you get this form? It's so cute! That was so fun to read.

Kenyon said...

What a cute idea!

Laurie said...

Hey Nikki, me again! I hope Karsyn is okay!!!!

I just wanted to let you know that the purse party has been moved to the 21st of March. Hope to see you there!