♥HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY♥ I sure love all of you! Wow!!!! Those faces Karsyn.... I just don't know what to say about them, they are just about the funniest things I've seen. She can come pretty close to that face called the beer {or soda} face. YIKES!!! But then again you can have one of the sweetest and cutest faces there is. I DO NOT have an ugly grandchild, not one....
Sadly I am not pregnant. We were for a short while, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. We miscarried back in Nov. But we understand that things happen for a reason. We are still trying. So hopefully sooner than later I will be prego again.
♥Look at me♥ I'm using the hearts!♥ I fear you have created a monster! I will using these ALL of the time now!:P Look at what else I found!♪◘♦♠☺☻-♀▼...I like it! Thanks!
I cant believe Karsyn is one already, time has flown by. The pics of her party are so cute! You and Adam are the perfect pair, and I love the way you both are with Karsyn, she is always gonna be happy. By the way I meet your friend Cedar yesterday, she was saying how awesome you all are, small world huh?
16 comments:
that cute lil' thing can make the funniest looking faces ever!!! they make me LOLOLOLOL! :) she is soo fun, happy valentines day to ALL!
♥HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY♥ I sure love all of you! Wow!!!! Those faces Karsyn.... I just don't know what to say about them, they are just about the funniest things I've seen. She can come pretty close to that face called the beer {or soda} face. YIKES!!! But then again you can have one of the sweetest and cutest faces there is. I DO NOT have an ugly grandchild, not one....
Thank you love. You truly are wonderful. We made a beautiful baby too! Adam
that kid is hilarious!
That face is a crack up!!! What a cutie!!!
HAHAHA I LOVE that picture of her!!!
love the last pic of karsyn! way too cute! :) when is your due date for #2??
WHAT is there a #2 on the way? Congrats!!! Cute pictures of your valentines!
Sadly I am not pregnant. We were for a short while, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. We miscarried back in Nov. But we understand that things happen for a reason. We are still trying. So hopefully sooner than later I will be prego again.
That face is the cutest, love the lips!
♥Look at me♥ I'm using the hearts!♥ I fear you have created a monster! I will using these ALL of the time now!:P Look at what else I found!♪◘♦♠☺☻-♀▼...I like it! Thanks!
thanks for leaving a comment on my♥ blog.that picture of karsyn makin a funny face.i♥my comment that u left me
I cant believe Karsyn is one already, time has flown by. The pics of her party are so cute! You and Adam are the perfect pair, and I love the way you both are with Karsyn, she is always gonna be happy. By the way I meet your friend Cedar yesterday, she was saying how awesome you all are, small world huh?
i also like Carsyn's face.i also have a blog.
Karsyn has such a fun personality, she has the cutest little expressions in her pix.
Hi NIkki, its Kenyon. Your family is SO cute. Im glad you had a great Valentines day :)
Post a Comment