Monday, March 24, 2008

Our computer has been down and not working at all, so I haven't been able to blog or even check my email. Believe me I was going nuts. I can not live without the internet. I also have some Easter pictures coming. But must do later, got to go feed Karsyn some dinner.


St. Patricks Day last week we spent at the Zoo. It was so much fun being there with my family. We had such a good time.


I love this picture of my mom and dad, it is so cute of them.


I was so glad Adam got to go with us, he pulled up just as we were about to leave and he decided his homework could wait. And Karsyn really was so good, even though she didn't care about the animals too much, she was happy all day. Although she loved the snakes, maybe because they were at her eye level.

We also had fun with the Hatch kiddos, they were so fun.

Some of the animals, of course.


This goose or swan or whatever wit was, was funny. It lived with the flamingos. I think it believes that it is a flamingo because it also only stands on one leg.

12 comments:

Cedar said...

I love Karsyns little piggies. So cute. There is nothing worse than having a computer down. Isn't it crazy how much we rely on them?

Sassy said...

Cedar, you should have said "I love your mom that little piggie"...haha I wish I could say "laughing my butt off" but of course we can all see that didn't happen. We had fun with all of you at the zoo, wouldn't trade it for anything, well except maybe a new bod...your dad is too cute though.♥MoM

stephanie said...

that was a great day!! the weather was great, the kids were all great and mom and dad got to go with us, we had the zoo to ourselves :)--thanks for going!

vanessa said...

kayola you are the most! nikki i want easter pix but i LOVE the zoo pix

Sassy said...

Yes, Nessa I have THE MOST BODY!!!! Just not fair and if you could see the crap their Dad eats and never gets FAT!!!! It's sick I tell ya!!

Kenyon said...

THE WORST having computer down. Cute zoo pics :)

Laurie said...

Cute pictures!! And I LOVE your sidebar, with the Primary song for the pictures...

Also, tell your mom that from the pictures I've seen on here (and by sneaking a look at her blog), she is NOT fat! :)

Shalene Miller said...

I love your header pic. Where did you take that? I am glad you got your computer up and running, we missed you. It was good to see you Saturday, we need to get together more often.

Eric and Kailee said...

Karsyn is the cutest little girl. I bought Brody's easter basket at potter barn. They are on Sale for 1/2 off!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Just wanted to say your header picture is so cute! Love it!

And your mother cracks me up, carrying her purse all around the zoo! And, she is NOT fat!

Coree Adams said...

K that is really funny about the flamingo. We went a couple of weeks ago and we were trying to figure out if it even has another leg. Not sure...now I'm dying to find out!!!

stephanie said...

very cute...love the new look, it looks great with all your fun new picts!