Monday, May 5, 2008

A lttle Catch Up!


Ok OK I may be back, I can't resist it any longer. Well if you look to the side I added a baby ticker, so you all know what that means. Thats why I wasn't feeling up to blogging so much, because I was in the first trimester of no fun. I know some of you already knew, I was keeping it a little on the DL just because I wanted to get past the critical stages. We are so thrilled and excited. Our due date is Halloween!!


I love My Chemical Engineer!!!!
It has been finals the last week and one more tomorrow, we have had to leave Adam to his studies. I will be glad when tomorrow is over. Friday is his big Graduation day. We are so happy this time is finally here. I actually think I am more excited than he is. I am just so proud of him and his huge accomplishment. He has made it through such hard and challenging classes.


I was invited to go to Vegas a couple of weeks ago with a two of my sister-n-laws Sarah and Molly. It was Sarah's birthday and she wanted to get away. So we went for a night and then shopped all the next day and then drove home. It was a real quick trip, but we had a really fun time.


The other night we went to the resturaunt 'The Islands' with Adam's parents and Jan and Papa Shum gave some tomato to Karsyn and she loved it. She loves her fruits and Veggies. Gotta love that.

It was nice to have a little bit of a break from blogging. I still had to check up on some blogs here and there cause I really couldn't stay away. And now that I am feeling better although I feel like a fat guy in a little suit, I can keep my blog up to date. We will keep you posted on any jobs that may come into our future. Who knows where we will go. Of course I am hoping to stay in the valley, that is my wish, but it is my husband who has to enjoy what he is doing.

20 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm glad you're back! We missed you!

Your actual due date is Halloween??

Sassy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! SCHOCK!!!!!! YEAH!!!! I am glad you are back too! And I am so thrilled for you both...CONGRATULATIONS to our boy ADAM!! That is so awesome! Halloween will be bringing some extra goodies our way and we couldn't be MORE HAPPY!!!♥YA

Nikki said...

Yes Laurie, kinda crazy. October
31st is the actual date. It should be exciting!

Amy Jo and Joey said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! ~~~I am glad I joined in on the whole bloggin thing too!...Now I get to keep in touch with you guys more often since I don't live on your half of the world!~~~

stephanie said...

WOWZERS i cant believe my eyes!!!!! you have finally posted! yippee you are back

3 Men & a Lady said...

YAY!!!! I'm so glad it's finally out! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling good... those first few weeks are the worst! But I'm happy you're feeling better and that you have so much to look forward to. That is so awesome that Adam is finishing school! I know what you mean about being more excited than he is. That was me when Kit graduated. Wherever you end up, I'm sure you'll be so happy. I know a few people who wouldn't mind at all if Adam happened to get a job in... I don't know... somewhere like... UTAH! Glad you had a good time in Vegas. It's good to have you back!

Marlow Family said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenyon said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so cool. Rustins b-day is Oct 29th, I LOVE it. Nothing funner than a Halloween birthday party! Glad you are back. I dont feel like doing much of ANYTHING in my first trimester.

Kim said...

All such fun things! It probably feels like the end of a chapter and the start of a new. You guys deserve it! I hope we both have boys, that would be so much fun!

vanessa said...

yeah for the post! i am glad that karsyn likes tomatoes...boe loves them! i KNEW they were meant to be!!!!!! we love you so much and can't wait for this new baby (i am also jealous...) and i am excited/nervous for adam to finish school! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!

Patterson Family said...

Congrats all around! I love the due date! Cruz was due on Valentines day but he came early. Lots going on for you guys-have fun!

Paula said...

Whew! I'm glad you're back too. Congrats all around, for the new little one and Adam's graduation. We have two graduating and it represents a LOT of hard work. We'll be anxious to hear where you get a job. Good Luck!

Coree Adams said...

CON GRATU FREAKIN LATIONS!!! That is so exciting that you are expecting again! Hope you are feeling a bit better. Awesome that your man is graduating too, how nice to be done!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Yay Nikki! Congrats (I knew but wanted to wait for the announcement) So fun to have a H-ween bambino. Congrats to Adam AND YOU! They can never do it alone. How exciting. Can wait to hear where you will go and hear what the baby is. Are you going to find out? ♥'s

Six Skinners said...

Welcome back and congratulations on the baby and the graduation. Been there, done that, on both of them and we are so excited for you guys. No starts a new phase in your lives. Yippppeee!!!!

Six Skinners said...

It is supposed to say "Now starts...."

HaYn Mama said...

Congrats dahling!!!! That is so crazy that we're due around the same time. I hear ya about blogging. . . I'm still feeling gross. I think it's getting worse for me. Every pregnancy is so different just like every child.
I hope you get to stay in the Valley cuz my husband and I are talking about moving back to Mesa within the next couple years and it would be great to get together with you and your fam and have some fun.

Marlow Family said...

Congratulatuions to the both of you and good luck, enjoy all the fun to come.

Melody B. said...

Well, what a post to come back on!:) Congratulations...on baby AND graduation! What a fun and exciting time in your lives.☺ Kit Kate's b-day is Oct. 25th and I LOVE IT! I'm too tired to do the math with the baby counter so how far along are you?:)

Colleen said...

A monster baby, I love it! Congratualtions Nikki & Adam, that's great news. :)