Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Aaaaand We're Back!!


Finally!! It has been a long 2 1/2 weeks. I don't know how anyone can live without the internet. I thought I was gonna pull my hair out. I went over to my sister's once to check my email, but other than that I have had no clue what was going on in my blogging world. I have missed everyone. You don't realize all the things you do online until you don't have it anymore. I knew that we would get it eventually, but it ended up being a pain. We tried going thru COX and ended up having to go thru Qwest. Long story. Anyways still no cable tv, which is almost fine, I can live w/o it, but I hate commercials even more than I used too. DVR is such a luxury. You are lucky if you have it. I hope to get more pictures of us on here. My camera's batteries have been dead for awhile and I have not replaced them and I need to take some pictures of my pregnant belly and of Karsyn soon. I can't believe how soon I will have a newborn again. We are so excited, my body especially!! I am tired of the uncomfortable stage, I just hurt all over. But I still have a month and 1/2 which is good too cuz this poor little boy has nothing yet. Adam is still on the lookout for a job in his field. Luckily he has a good job doing electrical work right now. I love that he gets home early in the afternoon. Well I am glad to be back, it will probably take me a few days to get caught up on everyones blogs. Good night for now!

12 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

Welcome back! We've rented in a place that only works with Qwest before, kind of a pain, but it works. I have things for your sweet boy, so I can't wait till your shower. Have you set a date for that? Is your sister throwing you one?

Cedar said...

Yeah- I've missed ya! I feel your pain about the whole pregnancy thing. The things we do for our kids!! Hang in there. You are almost done:)

Sassy said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU BABY O' MINE!!!! Yes...speaking of showers I want to talk to you about that....and also speaking of pictures I saw a really cute one and we need to do it before he pops out...too cute!!! ♥YA

Cara said...

Hi Nikki it's me Cara! I started a blog!!! So now we can chat. You'll have to take a look! lukeandcara.blogspot Love Ya tons! Talk to you soon!!!

Cara Fish said...

Seriously, I can't imagine life without the internet. I think I'd go crazy. Good for you that you hung in there! Glad to see you're back!

Sarah S. Foote said...

Yeah!It was great to catch-up w/ you guys the other day. Matty is still REALLY Sick w/ bronchitis & who knows what else so, hopefully he will get better soon!
We are doing Ty's 2nd B-day on Sat. at 3:00 pm I hope that you guys can come. I am going to finish the invites tonight.
Love ya!

stephanie said...

YIPPPEEEE, i am definately glad you got the lovely internet!! missed ya!!

Melody B. said...

Can't wait to see your cute tummy!

Val said...

Nikki!! So your blog is so cute and your family is simply adorable!! And i just needed to thank you for being so sweet to me! Tell Karsyn hello for me!

Cassie and Chad said...

The count down is on, not to much longer!!! Good luck on the whole job thing, he will find something he loves! Can't wait to see pictures of that cute baby boy, charge your camera and get snapping!!!!

Heidi said...

Hey Nikki! I can't believe it's just a month and a half left! Time really is going by pretty stinking fast. So how is your new place treating you? I bet it is nice to be in your own home. All though now that i am home all the time, i get pretty bored. It would be nice to have someone talk with. But i try to keep really busy and I do try to get out once in a while. so that helps. but if you ever want to hang out or anything you can call me. :)

Kenyon said...

Life without the internet is so boring isnt it? When I dont have it I feel trapped. Hope everything is getting settled for you and you are able to get ready for this baby :)