My photographer mom took these great pictures of us, I was pretty happy with these ones after about 100 shots. We were trying all kinds of poses with the blocks, spelling out Seth. I was not happy with all the color ones, then we started playing around with the Sepia and black and white. These were some of the last ones we got and Karsyn was so full of it, I was actually holding her tight so she couldn't get away. We were in my mom's preschool room and she had other things she wanted to play with. It was fun though, we had some good laughs. Thanks mom for taking some great photos, and if you look at my mom's blog, sorry you are seeing the same pictures again. I stole them from her.

Note: Ignore the stretch marks, please!















18 comments:
there is NOTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL than a MOTHER'S body carrying a child...don't worry about the stretch marks...YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and that little pill Karsyn is pretty dang cute too!!! Hey and who knew my camera did other things besides color...wowie..thanks to my smart kids..I can actually watch a DVD, type on the comp and blog and now take some even cooler pic's...I had fun last night and I think you got some pretty special photos...LOVE THEM! ♥ YOU
HOW CUTE!!!
I really like the last one it is sweet.
i love the last one that is super cute...they are all cute, but that is a fun one!!
Stretch marks are what make us REAL moms. Mine are like badges of honor, ha. just kidding. I love the pics. Are you going to put them in your shower invitation? I cant wait.
I LOVE THE PICS!!! You are beautiful and I cannot wait to meet Seth!!
I love the belly pics. SO CUTE!!!
Mandi stole the words right out of my mouth. You are always so dang cute. I miss ya and hope to see you and maybe even Seth soon!!:)
Yeah for Seth! I can't wait to see how cute he is in there. You guys are so sweet!
Since there seems to be a poll...I love the 1st picture the most.
You all look so natural and comfortable. You are such a beautiful Mom !
We need to hang out soon! It was so fun holding Karsyn and feeding her pie last night. She really is a doll!
Nikki- I love those pictures and what a cute idea to spell Seth's name with blocks! Im excited for you and Adam to have another baby in the house...and you cant tell your Karsyn down! Love ya!!!
I love these pictures. You will LOVE that you took them! They are beautiful.
A moment photographed that won't be here much longer to capture...so beautiful.
So cute Nikki! I'm so excited to have our little boys be the best of friends!
Ok, I like them all! I wish I would have taken pics like that! Instead, I would run when a camera came my way. I felt like a beached whale at the end. How fun to have one of each! Now it doesn't matter what you have next right?? Good luck and tell your mom and Stephanie hi. Tell Stephanie to add me to her blog so I can keep in touch with her. My email is hollywebster@hotmail.com! Let me know when your shower is!
Nikki you look so good. I can't wait til Seth comes. For your sake and to meet him! He will be so good looking. You guys do good work :)
Nikki you are absolutley beautiful! I can't believe how fast your family is growing. We definately have to get together. I have the week of the 13th-17th off, still not sure what I'm going to do but I'll give you a call. Oh, and Brian and I are no longer together. I'll tell you about it when we get together. Love ya lots!
You are so adorable. I love pregnant bellies. . .stretch marks and all! And your one stretch mark doesn't even add up to my 20!
I love the pics. Great thinking to get your mom to help you. I love Karsyn's face. What a cutie!!
Post a Comment