Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

3 years ago today I married the most amazing boy! I love him so very much and am thankful everyday for him. He takes care of us and all our needs. He works so hard and is always finding ways to work harder. He will do anything to make us happy. He is my example when it comes to church. I am thankful that he holds the preisthood and does his callings really well. He is a super father. He loves his children with everything he has. He isn't afraid to change diapers or clean up after there messes. I love you so much Adam, thank you for three great years and and an eternity to come.







12 comments:

Monya said...

I remember your wedding reception. It was absolutely beautiful! WOW, you have been busy over the last 3 years; 2 kids! Congrats on the anniversary....

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary! I really can't believe it's been 3 years. You guys are so cute & your kids are so adorable! Have a great day!! Love Ya tons!!!

Sassy said...

You make me laugh...if your brothers would read this when you said you married a "boy"...HE IS AMAZING...I so agree...you both are very lucky to have found one another...and you guys do good work together...look at those beautiful children!!!! Happy Anniversary...CONGRATULATIONS on three years!!!! ♥ you both!

Nat said...

Happy # 3!!!! What a great 3 years it looks like you've had together. Here's to many more!

Cedar said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary! You guys are so stinkin cute! You have accomplished a lot in the last 3 years! Love and miss you lots!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

YEah, Happy Anniversary!!! I wish I got to baby sit the little ones!!! Love all the pictures. I can't wait to see you guys soon.

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Happy anni! I missed your wedding/reception b/c it was Bridger's baptism. You are such a great family!

stephanie said...

ooohhh how i LOVE you guys!! and i am so excited that you found each other! happy anniversary..i cant believe it's been 3 years, these years are a flyin!! did you guys have a blast on your date, you will have to tell me all about it!! love you

Sarah S. Foote said...

Wow! Congrats on #3.. I'm so glad you guys found each other! You are such a great addition to the Shum. Fam and I can't imagine this world with out Karsyn & Seth.

vanessa said...

happy belated, i am SO happy for you and adam, luv yas forEVER!

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 3 years...it actually seems longer :) Love you guys and your beautiful children!!