Friday, January 9, 2009

Love Birds

Happy 34th Dad & Mom!Still as cute as ever!

7 comments:

Sassy said...

Those photo's look pretty cool back and white...you are doing very good with your photo shop toy...now just make me look a size three for my anniversary....that would be a nice gift for your dad!!! Love you and thank you!xoxoxo

Six Skinners said...

Love the new look of the blog!!!

Your Mom and Dad are the best!!!

Monya said...

I agree they are as cute as ever!

Sarah S. Foote said...

Precious Congrats...Momma & Papa Skinner! Nikki, you do have neat parents!

✩Molly✩ said...

Your parents ARE pretty great. And you are doing an excellent job with photoshop forcing me to aspire to greater heights with photoshop, as in, actually trying to use it :)

love you guys.

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

I hope Joel and I can be as great of parents as they are!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Yes, Your parents are so Cute!!! Sweethearts too!