Those are the best boots on earth!!!! What adorable pictures. THe one showing her boots on the stone wall, Perfection!!! Can't wait to see what's next.
Holy Cow Nikki! I can't believe Karsyn is turning 2! Wow where has the time gone. Those pictures are adorable. I love her little boots. I wish i had a pair ;) So I miss getting to visit with you. We need to find each other at church. So we can sit together in relief society. Well try to sit together. It's right at one of Royce's nap times and he is a grouch. So i actually end up standing most of the time. But oh well. Such is life. But we need to try to get together. I am sorry Seth has acid reflux that is not fun. Both of my cousins babies have that, and all I can say is NOT FUN! You are amazing though. Every mom has her days of feeling like you can't take it. And it's ok, it's normal. I just have Royce and the days when Reyn is home he gets him as much as possible. Cuz I can't be with just me and Royce 24/7. Don't get me wrong I love the little guy so much, but sometimes I need to be watching from a distance. I guess that makes me sound like a bad mom. Eh what can you do. lol Well your children are beautiful! Keep up the good work :) Talk with you later.
oooohhh how i LOVE her..and the boots are to die for...that was quite a fun day getting to take picts of the girlies together..we need to do that more often :)
10 comments:
OH MY STINKIN' HECK!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I ♥ POLKA DOTS! Seriously Karsyn cute you can come get cookies from Grandma cute...okie dokie.
Those are the best boots on earth!!!! What adorable pictures. THe one showing her boots on the stone wall, Perfection!!! Can't wait to see what's next.
Holy Cow Nikki! I can't believe Karsyn is turning 2! Wow where has the time gone. Those pictures are adorable. I love her little boots. I wish i had a pair ;)
So I miss getting to visit with you. We need to find each other at church. So we can sit together in relief society. Well try to sit together. It's right at one of Royce's nap times and he is a grouch. So i actually end up standing most of the time. But oh well. Such is life. But we need to try to get together. I am sorry Seth has acid reflux that is not fun. Both of my cousins babies have that, and all I can say is NOT FUN! You are amazing though. Every mom has her days of feeling like you can't take it. And it's ok, it's normal. I just have Royce and the days when Reyn is home he gets him as much as possible. Cuz I can't be with just me and Royce 24/7. Don't get me wrong I love the little guy so much, but sometimes I need to be watching from a distance. I guess that makes me sound like a bad mom. Eh what can you do. lol
Well your children are beautiful! Keep up the good work :) Talk with you later.
Lovin those boots!
She is such a darling, and so cute with her Daddy! I too love the boots and the little pigtails. Love ya all. Can't wait to see you all this weekend.
Nik!! Those are the cutest pics!! Good job and Happy Birthday to Karsyn (coming up) Love ya!!
2, did you say TWO? where did the time go? and the boots...SO CUTE. a girl after my own heart. a little funky, how perfect. xoxoxo
HaPpy BiRtHDay KArsYn. xoxoxoxox
Those boots are killer. Can't wait to see all the pictures. To answer your question, Dixie and I work out at the YMCA, I don't know where Wendy goes.
oooohhh how i LOVE her..and the boots are to die for...that was quite a fun day getting to take picts of the girlies together..we need to do that more often :)
Holy cow, I can't believe how time keeps flying by! Two years, that's crazy! Serioulsy, can you just please slow down life a bit for me? Thanks! :)
Post a Comment