Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is in the Air




Happy Valentine Weekend!!!

We are off to Cal-ee-for-nia to see two lovebirds become an eternal family. And I want to wish my dear friend Mandi and her family a lovely weekend, for they are also becoming an eternal family......wish I could be in two places at once.

7 comments:

Sassy said...

How sweet are you covering all your bases....I like the page you did for Adam...to cute!

charlotte said...

those are all of my fantasy loves too! ahahha! I love this page!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Hooray for eternal families! Love the scrap of Adam, what a loveable guy! :)

Monya said...

Have a wonderful time in Cali.

Cara Fish said...

yea! I love trips! Have so much fun!

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

How was your cousins wedding?? I bet it was georgeous! We missed you, but I know you were there in thought/spirit :) Love you girlie!

Anonymous said...

congrats mandi. we were so lucky to have you in our home and so appreciate your sacrifice to come to california and be a part of this special weekend. thank you thank you thank you a million times over and over. love you bunches. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox