Monday, February 9, 2009

She's Officialy Two

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!

What an excitement you are to our lives. You keep us on our toes! Your big brown eyes brighten up our day. Your sense of humor makes us laugh till we cry. You are a pretty little princess that is ready to climb up trees. You are the smartest Karsyn I know. You have a memory like none other.....you know that didn't come from me. You are creative and adventurous......although keep her away from heights, she will paint you a picture and take you into a book and tell you the story. Thanks to her I feel like my story is just beginning.

I am finally making her a scrapbook, now that this is my new hobby. I am far from finished because I am a photoaholic and have many pictures to scrap. Just these ones alone are from one day, except for one, and I still have more from this little photo shoot of ours.







The craziest littlest girlies you'd ever meet.

Your DADDY and MOMMY love you so much baby doll, we wouldn't change one thing about you. We are blessed to have you. So ready or not here comes those terrible two's people talk about. And I am just sure we won't even notice it...lol.

11 comments:

stephanie said...

soo CUTE!! i love all the layouts..you have been BUSY!! she looks super cute...i love the one of all the kids feet..how fun i am so glad we went and had a photo shoot {day} that was FUN!!

Sarah S. Foote said...

Happy Birthday! Karsyn! She is SO darling! Super cute spreads. She's blessed to be loved by such great parents!

Sassy said...

Aren't those just the cutest????? Nicole...you are doing so great...her scrapbook will be beautiful! If these children continue to grow up according to all these early indications, we should have nothing but geniuses...it is certainly all of these little blessings{grandchildren} that help me to see just HOW LOVELY MY LIFE IS! I am soooooo LUCKY! I ♥ being a grandma! Karsyn you are too cute...HAPPY♫2nd♫BIRTHDAY!!!!

Janda said...

Ok did you do these scrapbook pages on your computer?? They are just beautiful!!! So awesome that she has a cousin so close in age, its the best!!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Oh my gosh you have out done yourself this time!!! These pages are gorgeous, not to mention the amazing pictures galore!!! lOVE, lOVE the last one!!! Happy Birthday Karsyn!

✩Molly✩ said...

Oh my goodness, Nikki! These are so great, and you look so beautiful in that last page. You need to print that one and hang it on the wall! :) Thanks for sharing them. Karsyn is a lucky girl to have you for a mom!

Cara said...

Happy Birthday Karsyn!! I can't believe she's 2! She's so dang cute!

Cedar said...

Happy Happy Birthday Karsyn dear! Seems like just yesterday that I was visiting you and holding her at the hospital. Crazy, let the fun begin!!:)
You have always been so creative Nikki! Great job on the pics. Karsyn is so lucky to have a great mama!!

Kim said...

Yes, so amazing at what you can create. Happy Birthday Karsyn, we sure love you!! I hope you guys had a great day.

Sassy said...

I just noticed in that one pic how Karsyn is holding Talon's hand....I ♥ IT! Just so sweet!

Anonymous said...

nikki, these pictures are amazing...what the heck are they going to look like now that you have that million dollar camera? those girls are the cuteness of all cuteness!!!!!!!! how lucky the family is with your photo skills. what a beautiful scrapbook blog you have. you rock. xoxoxoxoxox