Saturday, March 28, 2009

Vinyl Lettering

OK, so my friend Coree has a Vinyl business.........Soft Spoken Designs
She can do so many great things with this stuff. Check her out, email her if you are interested in an order. Her email is on the website. I am gonna be ordering some more things in the future for sure. Here is what I just got from her.
I got these jars on clearance at Target awhile back and knew they would be perfect for flour and sugar, but I wanted to label them so Adam wouldn't get them mixed up...haha....jk!
They look great with the Vinyl! I really love this funky font too!



The other thing that I purchased a few weeks ago was this old window from Rustic Hutch. I love old windows and I think they look great with Vinyl on them. So I found a green one and wanted it to be apart of Seths colors for his room.

Here is what I did....




I am still playing around with the top window pane, I don't like the way it is like that. But I love the "Twinkle Twinkle little Star" saying, that is Vinyl!

So if you are interested in ordering some Vinyl go check out this site and see some of Coree's examples. There are also some really cute Kits that can be bought too.

Thanks Coree!!!

8 comments:

stephanie said...

oohhhh those turned out soo cute!!! he's such a cutie!! and i will just have to sneak that window out of your house when you arent looking..LOVE IT!

Coree Adams said...

NIKKI! I LOVE what you did with that window! SO CUTE!!!

Sassy said...

cute...cute...cute!!!

Anonymous said...

oh Nikki, you are so talented. does your friend ship to Cali? I love the window, but that little Seth melts my heart. TOOOOO CUTE!!! xoxoxoxox AUNT K.

You are doing wonders with that camera♥♥♥♥♥

Coree Adams said...

OF COURSE her friend Ships to Cali. :)

Lori Villarreal said...

I have those jars and I love them! The vinyl lettering is so cute! Love your old window. You girls and your windows. hehehe
Thanks for all you guys do for my shawny Love ya

Allyson & Jere said...

LOVE the window! LOVE IT! What a great idea! Are old windows expensive? I also love vinyl lettering, if only I had any place to put anything. haha

Wendy said...

Awesome! I will have to think of where I can put some vinyl because it rocks!!!