Monday, April 20, 2009

Here is some of our Easter pictures, we had a good one this year. Now that Karsyn is old enough to get into Egg Hunts it was really fun. We've had to do it a couple times at home since Easter. She gets so excited finding egg after egg.





The baskets of goodness!
Some of Karsyn's goodies.







Some of Seth's goodies.


Karsyn eating her goodies.


Egg Hunt at Grampa and Grandma Shumway's.













Egg hunt at Grampa and Grandma Skinner's house.













Seth telling Karsyn not to hog all the eggs..........


Oh well better luck next year!


We had a great Easter and loved spending it with both families.


Growing up in our family we had a tradition.......Strawberry Crepes for your birthday....mmmmmmm!!!!

I was craving some the other night, so guess what we had for dinner......yes dinner......yes strawberry crepes. But we ate them in honor of some April birthdays........

Little Miss Maren Merkley (our niece) had her birthday on the 5th

Miss Sarah Foote (Adam's sister)celebrated her 30th on the 17th.

Elder Dallas Skinner (my brother) celebrated his 22nd birthday yesterday the 20th.

And coming up on the 28th is Mr. Taden Hatch (our nephew)

Happy Birthday to you lovely people, perhaps next time you may get some strawberry crepes.



So this is the reason I don't make spaghetti to often.


Who has the energy to clean this pretty little face up every time we eat it.


And it is a sad thing for Adam because it is his favorite meal.















And now I have two faces to clean up, first attempt at baby foods.
Do you think he liked it??
Nope, he's not a fan.
Not yet anyways, he will change his mind.








8 comments:

Sassy said...

First of all you should have given him crepes....so much more tasty than yucky baby food!!!!! WOW....What a dirty face Karsyn...maybe you should go in to making face paint Nikki!!!! I love the pic's of Easter and aren't these just the cutest easter buckets this year????

Cedar said...

You have a very nice Easter bunny, to bring such fun stuff. I don't blame Seth, I wouldn't eat that crap either. I agree with your Mom, shouldv'e given him crepes.:)

Wendy Daw said...

You are killing me with your awesome spreads! Holy Crap Girl! Love the ones with the birds boy then girl. Your buckets were awesome too!

Your so modest. If I were as talented as you I would probably shout it from the roof tops! See that is why my crafty skills are cursed! :)

Allyson & Jere said...

What darling scrap pages, all of them!! Looks like a fabulous Easter. Maggie still has no concept of the egg thing, or is it that we just didn't bother to try? Hmmm, i don't know. However, I will say this...I LOVE crepes! Little jealous when I saw your pictures of crepes. YUMMMY!

Sassy said...

there is an award on my bloggity blog blog for you.....why? because I LOVE YOU!

stephanie said...

of course, LOVE the pages!! you have done yourself GOOD!! and LOVE crepes..i wonder if we should do those tonight..hmmm..i will let you know...love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'll take one of those pails for myself. You are creating wonderful memories. Monya

Chelsee Bingham said...

Your kids are so cute! I wish I was there last night to meet Seth! I love your scrapbook pages. What software do you use for that?