
So this is gonna work for me this year. My goal is to blog so much more as long as my computer keeps running. In the past I got busy with kids and also would stress out to much about what to put and how many pictures, expecially when I would get behind and want to share everything. I love to put up pictures so my family and friends can see just how dang cute we all are...
ok well my kids anyways.
The way I plan on doing this is again is to not think to much about it and get a simple post up daily of what we did that day. The picture(s) may or may not be from that very day but we will try. I really want this as a journal and if no one reads it, that's ok, it's for my kids.
Best thing that started off today was that I got the chance to speak to my youngest brother on the phone, while he had a layover in Texas on his way to North Carolina for two years. He was so enthusiastic about it all, not even scared or nervous at all. He is ready to serve.

My GOALS for the New Year
1. Ease up on SODA
2. Train/Excersise (possibly a mini tri in the future)
3.Organize
4. Scripture study and becoming closer to the Lord
5. Pay more bills, spend less money on crap
6. Cook dinner more
7. Make more money
8. Attend the temple 2 times a month
9. Serve more
10. Snap less at my loved ones. Especially the little ones. They too are learning patience.















5 comments:
Love it! And all of you! Looking forward to seeing more of your precious children and staying better connected.
Fabulous goals!
I love your picture! I want to see more please. I'm headed to Facebook now to see if there are more posted. I also like your goals. I definitely need to work on my anger management. Today, Maddie made me so mad I grabbed her toothbrush and threw it...it ended up in the toilet which only added more to her meltdown.
Love seeing this post my sugar!!!! GREAT LIST! I LOVE YOU! It was so good talking to Brody today...he is totally pumped isn't he? I have to tell you...today Karsyn brought a leaf up to me and said..."Grandma meet my new friend.....his name is LEAF!" I LOVE HER!!!! She cracks me up!
Yay for you and for your new goal. I was just trolling through my sitemeter and saw your blog address. I'm glad I clicked on it. I LURVE that picture as your header. So, SO adorable with the kids and the ridiculous lollipops.
Can't wait to see more updates and pics from your family.
Nikki if you dont' end up doing your tri, keep me in mind in the next couple years. I would love to do that with you. Or maybe just a half marathon...
Post a Comment