Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Prison Break

Adam And I have been staying up late mostly every night watching this series. Can I just say what a good looking boy Michael Scofield is aka Wentworth (his real name). He is the reason I watch. Adam calls him my boyfriend. If you watch it you would fall for him too. Warning their are some crrrrazy inmates he has to deal with. I heard the series kinda fizzles out, I plan on letting you know when we make it that far. We started season 2 last night and I think their are 4 or 5 seasons.



2 comments:

Sarah S. Foote said...

Fun. That will be our next show to watch.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I am with you Wentworth is a hottie! Love prison break. I have a love hate relationship with Seasons of shows right now. LOVE having access to all those episodes, hate that I have low impulse control and want to stay up late every night watching!