Monday, August 20, 2007

So the last couple of days and been pretty busy. On Saturday night my family went out to dinner together. That is very rare to get us all together. Even though we are not that big of a family quite yet, it is hard to get us all together at once for a sit down meal. We went out because it is Dallas' last weekend here and the next few days will be busy. He leaves on Wednesday for his mission. He decided on Serranos. The food was ok, but the family time was good. Here are some pictures....













So Karsyn is in most of them, I can't help it, she is so cute. I love the one where Zach is holding the girls and they are both crying. Too cute!!

3 comments:

vanessa said...

sorry i missed his farewell...seriously i have NO memory! cute pix of the family! give dallas hugs and kisses from me!

Joel said...

How come I didn't know about this? I stink. We just love your guys' fam and are so happy for Dallas!!

Jess

✩Molly✩ said...

you can see how much your dad adores little Karsyn in that high chair pic. so cute