These pictures of your grandma are the cutest ever! Seventy-five years... wow! Also, how did the visit to Cali go?
Those are my favorite pictures of her....♥ya
What great pictures you have of grandma and you. Remember those times the most. That what counts in the end. I love you Aunt Kay
Those are great pictures of your Grandma and you, you will cherish those forever! I cant believe you guys might move to California...thats huge! Kind of scary but kind of adventurous...and close to AZ, might not be so bad :)
Why is it that EVERYONE's grandmother looks like such a knock out in those balk and white pics? Maybe I should get mine all set up!:P
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These pictures of your grandma are the cutest ever! Seventy-five years... wow! Also, how did the visit to Cali go?
Those are my favorite pictures of her....♥ya
What great pictures you have of grandma and you. Remember those times the most. That what counts in the end. I love you Aunt Kay
Those are great pictures of your Grandma and you, you will cherish those forever! I cant believe you guys might move to California...thats huge! Kind of scary but kind of adventurous...and close to AZ, might not be so bad :)
Why is it that EVERYONE's grandmother looks like such a knock out in those balk and white pics? Maybe I should get mine all set up!:P
Post a Comment