Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oobi

Do any of you mothers let your child watch this show??

It is called Oobi and it is a talking hand show and it's Karsyn's absolute favorite. When she wakes up she sais Ooee, Ooee. When she goes to bed she sais Ooee, Ooee. It is partly my fault cuz I tape a couple episodes and let her watch them, only because she gets so excited. I don't think it's that bad, but they do not talk in complete sentences. Adam and I just laugh sometimes because it's so cheesy and weird. So I was just wondering if I am the only one letting my kiddo watch this funny show.

9 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

I have never even heard of that show! It sounds funny though and I LOVED puppety things when I was little. :)

Sassy said...

Sorry to say I have missed that one...but I have some eyes like that to make an Ooooooobi...now that I know what it is she likes a lot...I will be competing now with Dad's cell phone he always bribes her with to come and love on him I will now be using OOOOOBI EYES!!!!!

Coree Adams said...

LOL I have never even heard of it, what channel is it on??

Nikki said...

Coree, it is on the Noggin Channel with a bunch of other silly shows.

HaYn Mama said...

When I did daycare my kids watched that show and even the older ones loved it. It is so crazy annoying but anything to keep the kiddies entertained.

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

I'm scared! LOL No oobie in this house, or yo gabba gabba.

stephanie said...

i am not a fan of that one!!!

Melody B. said...

I've never heard of this one (we don't have cable). BUT, I have been known (everyday) to let Kate watch Barney AND Teletubbies! What am I thinkin'!?

vanessa said...

yah boe likes it, i think its wrong