Hi sugar!!!! that is fun to see huh? I'm glad I am an ONLY! You know the identity theft crap and all...there aren't too many of your name...interesting I thought...crazy how you can type in your name and even that info comes up...so quickly...
Thanks for the ad over there on the side...that was nice!
there are 55 of me...interesting
Funny enough, there is only 1 of me, can you believe that?? Lucky me. Wheres your cute prego pics??
Pretty cool. There are 4 out there with my same name, but only one of me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi sugar!!!! that is fun to see huh? I'm glad I am an ONLY! You know the identity theft crap and all...there aren't too many of your name...interesting I thought...crazy how you can type in your name and even that info comes up...so quickly...
Thanks for the ad over there on the side...that was nice!
there are 55 of me...interesting
Funny enough, there is only 1 of me, can you believe that?? Lucky me. Wheres your cute prego pics??
Pretty cool. There are 4 out there with my same name, but only one of me.
Post a Comment