Shumway Family Photo's
Adam took these pictures of a couple of the cousins.
What a awesome picture of us! Love It!
Love what you did with these pics. You have really got some skillz putting these together!! the little cousins are adorable.
I of course loved the Superstar one, which is now my desktop background :) love them! What do you use to make these?
you are gettin GOOD!!!! love the layouts and picts are pretty special...seriously the ones that adam took are REALLY good!
You are soooooo BEAUTIFUL! I ♥ these pic's! Great job workin' the magic on them too! Adam....dude...you are GOOOOOOOOD!
They look awesome! I LOVE the little girls I so want them on my wall.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love what you did with these pics. You have really got some skillz putting these together!! the little cousins are adorable.
I of course loved the Superstar one, which is now my desktop background :) love them! What do you use to make these?
you are gettin GOOD!!!! love the layouts and picts are pretty special...seriously the ones that adam took are REALLY good!
You are soooooo BEAUTIFUL! I ♥ these pic's! Great job workin' the magic on them too! Adam....dude...you are GOOOOOOOOD!
They look awesome! I LOVE the little girls I so want them on my wall.
Post a Comment