Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Boy

This little man is growing soooo fast. Why can't they stay little??
I can't believe that at the end of next week
he is gonna be 5 months old...what...ya~5 months old.
I swear the time is flying by and it scares me.
He is already trying to cut teeth and he eats a ton.
Now that we are past that not so fun colochy stage
he is so happy all the time and has a smile and a giggle
that would melt anyones heart.
We are just so lucky to have him.
He is a special little/big boy.
I love this little outfit....thanks Charlotte!





7 comments:

stephanie said...

he's so sweet!! and i loved him in that outfit!! tay just barely put this background on her blog..you two must think alike..i love it!!

Sassy said...

wow...he is so dang cute and I ♥'d the argyle sweater....these days are moving waaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooo fast! 5 MONTHS! Holy cow...slow down Seth!!!!! That just means Grandma is getting older too...not cool!

I am loving seeing ALL of the posts...you are becoming prolific too.

Heidi said...

Seth is adorable! I love his little outfit too. He is getting so big. It's crazy how quickly they grow up! I love your blog, you do some very cute things with it! And I love your header, it's always so fun :) Good job Nikki :)

Anonymous said...

Here I go again, Nikki, trying my unskilled hand at leaving an anonymous comment since I am not signed up for blogging, though I love reading them... Seth is definitely becoming is own little person and will all too soon be putting some kinks in Karsyn's daily plans...fun times. It is always a treat to look at your writings, and I have to Agree with Marjorie Pay Hinckley about the crying headaches. I will have to work on laughing more...Keep up the entries, they make me glad...Iris

Cara said...

It's so sad how fast time goes! It really seems like you just had him. I'm sad that my sweet Chesnie is already 9 months. I don't want her to get big. Time flies. By the way Seth is so cute, I think he looks alot like your dad. You picked the perfect middle name!!

Crandell Fam said...

Time does fly, it's true. He is adorable. Enjoy it while you can!! :)

Sassy said...

Just had to say I loved Iris' comments and I also loved what Cloudia said...that was sweet about your Dad and Seth's middle name....