AMERICAL IDOLS, Adam, hmmmmm!

Am I the only one that was CREEPED out tonigt by Adam L.'s rendition of Johnny Cashs' song???? Especially by his creepy dancing and his silly moves, ugh...gross! I'm not saying he is a bad singer, he has talent, no question and I wouldn't doubt it if he goes to the end, but seriously, come on! I also think he wants to take on the same look as Jared Leto, who creeps me out too.
"I think there are a lot of people throwing their television sets out the window at this point," Simon said.















7 comments:
oh man i havent watched it yet...i actually liked him last week so after reading this i am dying to see what happened :)
I feel the exact same way! It's funny you say uncomfortable cuz that's what I said! It was horrible & really creepy! I wanted it to end. He does have talent, but I hope he doesn't win. He's not my favorite. Go ANOOP or Danny!
hahaha. Like Keira said, it was... strange. I have been liking Anoop too, but I thought that Megan (tattoo sleeve girl) did amazing last night! :) yay, American Idol posts. and Randy Travis is getting SO OLD!
Ok, I simply had to weigh in here. While I'll totally agree that Adam is a bit over the top, too gay to function and obnoxiously music theatre (he is precisely why kids should not be set free in music theatre at age 10 without some serious guidance), I liked the rendition. I agree with what Randy said, it was current. I mean, Adam obviously never wants to, nor never will be going to Nashville. But the bottom line is, you can NOT touch his vocals. He has abilities that are RETARDED! He amazes me every time he opens his mouth. So, I'll take his creepiness just so I can listen to him sing.
Nikki! I love your digital scrapbooking! Oh and I totally agree...SO not a fan of Adam :)
I ♥ your background! I am going out on a limb here...but I like Adam{his teeth are pretty}...and true that what Randy Jackson said he is current and probably did it like Nine Inch Nails might have done it... although I have to admit that this rendition was a little strange and Johnny Cash was probably flipping somersaults in his grave...I was surprised who was voted off tonight...still figuring out who is my favorite...I have a couple...but really surprised with the one to go tonight...Heidi Swapp look-a-like cutie...I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!
I agree with Allyson. I think he's amazing but creepy and gross. My absolute favorite is Danny, but I also love Matt and Kris. And why is the oil-rigger guy still there? Seriously!
Post a Comment