So I started uploading all my "Christmas Morning" photos and it's bass akwards and I am not gonna rearrange my pictures from top to bottom right now. For pete's sake it's 1:00 in the morning and I started this to late but everything uploaded quickly(thank you computer) so I just want to finish. So maybe scroll on down to the bottom and work your way up. If you'd like....no pressure.
We had such a great Christmas.
This little munchkin is so busy and loves
following the other kids around. She keeps going and going and keeps up quite well with them.
Little climber.
This little munchkin is so busy and lovesfollowing the other kids around. She keeps going and going and keeps up quite well with them.
Little climber.
Enjoying their new toys, he is still holding the helicopter. He did not care to open anything else when he got that.
Enjoy your stocking stuffers.
Enjoy your toys tiny hands.
Oh ya dus dus goos
Seriously her grins crack me up.
Dying to open them.
Peacock hair. It's ok to have a bad hair day on christmas morning.
Loves his candy cane. It didn't take him long to open it up.
She is just happy go lucky. Loves her toys.
Seth, this is Karsyns bike, but you can try it. I almost bought him one the other day because he believes it's his and he keeps fighting Karsyn for it. He don't care that it's pink.
Thank you Ben & Kim for the rocking horse. They love it.
Here is Karsyn showing me the stockings, I have no idea what she is telling me but it had to be something serious.
Oh and now they aren't taking the pillows off of my couch anymore to jump on...most of the time.
My dear bean bags.......I am glad I finally finished you. They were a hit, the kids loved them. Bonus part is we were gonna spend a lot of money on shredded foam but instead bought pillows for $2.50 a piece and stuffed the cotton out of the inside. Each bean bag has 4 pillows.
I know this picture is blurry, but gotta love Karsyn running down the hall in excitement.
My bup, here's hoping that you don't notice that a bike isn't out there for you. He only started saying bike because that's what Karsyn kept saying she wanted. We got you something cooler than a bike, dude...a basketball hoop and a helicopter (dus dus goose) that is how he sais helicopter. (Don't you LOVE Addy in the backround looking up at her daddy. So sweet.

















4 comments:
your baby girl is soooo sweet- i really wanna make some bean bags now:)- they turned out sooooo cute!!
I love all of your pictures and love YOUR BEAN BAGS...........I am so glad I taught you to sew......hahaha......EVERY one of your kiddo's are too too cute!
I can't tell you how excited I am that you are blogging again. I keep checking and checking. I love you you are so cute!!
Love the Christmas account, those bags turned out amazing! Karsyn is hysterical and look how long her hair is getting! Gorgeous.
Post a Comment