Monday, August 18, 2008

Google Image Game

Here's another one of those fun games. Got it from my friend Lynne's blog. Here's how you play if you are bored or just wanna know what images turn up for your answers: For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST page of results only.


MY AGE
The big 3-1, pretty boring picture, just like the age.





A PLACE I'D LIKE TO TRAVEL TO

The next trip I want to take is to New York, I havn't been there since I was a kid. I would love to take it in as an adult.




MY FAVORITE OBJECT

I could not live without this (the body pillow) especially being pregnant. It is the best thing ever.




MY FAVORITE ANIMAL




I couldn't really think of a favorite animal, but I could watch monkies play around all day. They are so cute.





MY FAVORITE COLOR

I have always loved the color....






THE TOWN WHERE I LIVE

One of the prettier pictures of AZ





A PAST PET

Growing up we always had cute bunnies. We loved them, but everytime they would have baby bunnies, dang cats would hunt them down and it just got to be to sad.





A PAST LOVE

I used to love Taco Bell, but now it makes me sick everytime I eat it. I still crave it and so I will still buy it here and there, but I pay for it later.




FRIENDS NICKNAME

One of my friends name is Vanessa, and she is also known as Sessa!





MY SCREEN NAME
Of course, nikki from Hairspray came up.


MY FIRST NAME

Andrea

Isn't she a looker, she is the founder of "power of hands foundation", I didn't look it up, so I don't know what it's for.





MY MIDDLE NAME
Nicole

None other than Nicole Kidman





MY LAST NAME
Shumway

Shumway Condominums is pretty cool


ONE OF MY BAD HABITS
Need I say more!



MY FIRST JOB

Of course my first job was babysitting!


MY GRANDMOTHER'S NAME
One of my grandmother's name is Mavis and this was one of the pictures that came up. Not really looking like my grandma.




MY COLLEGE DEGREE

What college degree??



WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW

Well Karsyn is napping, so what do I do when she naps. I blog!


8 comments:

Sassy said...

That was fun!!! I'll have to try that one...I loved the picture of Mavis...LOL! I enjoyed it a lot!

HaYn Mama said...

I love how the images are so crazy when you google 'em. That was fun to read!

TZ Crew said...

That is too cute! I love it. Im also soooo glad you guys are staying in AZ!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

So entertaining! My favorite was probably the picture of your Grandma! haha:D

Cara Fish said...

That was funny! I can't believe that lady's name was Mavis!

Eric and Kailee said...

That is the cutest quiz I have seen on people's blogs. I'll have to do it!! Thanks.. How are you feeling these days?

stephanie said...

i love that..i want to try it..way fun!!! mavis is a crack up...and loved the babysitting job, perfect pict!!

vanessa said...

loved it! you found a sessa!!! your so sweet!