So cute!!! Love the song with it, too!
Karsyn is a bathing beauty for sure!! Ernie singing Rubber Duckie brought back memories when you and Steph watched Sesame Street, I MISS THOSE DAYS! You girls will always be mom's FAVORITE BEAUTIES! So bubblicious she is!
so cute, and is she sitting in the sink? what cute memories!!!!
Adorable! I love the sound effects from Ernie for sure! She's so cute!
Cuteness!
She has the most beautiful eyes.
that is too fun, love the bubbles!! and of course got to love sesame street...i love her
Those are so cute...bath time is always so much fun.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So cute!!! Love the song with it, too!
Karsyn is a bathing beauty for sure!! Ernie singing Rubber Duckie brought back memories when you and Steph watched Sesame Street, I MISS THOSE DAYS! You girls will always be mom's FAVORITE BEAUTIES! So bubblicious she is!
so cute, and is she sitting in the sink? what cute memories!!!!
Adorable! I love the sound effects from Ernie for sure! She's so cute!
Cuteness!
She has the most beautiful eyes.
that is too fun, love the bubbles!! and of course got to love sesame street...i love her
Those are so cute...bath time is always so much fun.
Post a Comment