Those two make me laugh!!! You make me laugh that you put this on your blog. Is that your way to let us know not to bother you and Adam? It's business time? Nicole it's not Wednesday. Toooo funny!!
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!! that made me laugh, and truly made my day!
K my new cousin (mandi's cousin) sent that to me!! I thought it was hilarious!
Nikki- Our friend's showed us that a while ago and we always quote it and laugh! It is hilarious!
I have never seen that before! That was a good one
Nicole, LOVE THE PRINT! Your background is pretty!! It has a french feel, nice choice. Mom
So funny! I hope you don't mind I post in on my blog too!
That is funny!! Your so savy, I don't know how to put anything like tha on my blog. I love the new blog design. Your cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those two make me laugh!!! You make me laugh that you put this on your blog. Is that your way to let us know not to bother you and Adam? It's business time? Nicole it's not Wednesday. Toooo funny!!
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!! that made me laugh, and truly made my day!
K my new cousin (mandi's cousin) sent that to me!! I thought it was hilarious!
Nikki- Our friend's showed us that a while ago and we always quote it and laugh! It is hilarious!
I have never seen that before! That was a good one
Nicole, LOVE THE PRINT! Your background is pretty!! It has a french feel, nice choice. Mom
So funny! I hope you don't mind I post in on my blog too!
That is funny!! Your so savy, I don't know how to put anything like tha on my blog. I love the new blog design. Your cute!
Post a Comment