January 9th is my parents anniverary and January 10th is my grandparents anniversary. So I just wanted to let them know how much I love them and how much they mean to me.

Mom & Dad, Oh how I love you. You are always going to be my best friends. I love that I have always been able to go to you for anything, no matter what it was. Thank you for loving each other, for standing by each others side. We have such an amazing family because of you two. It's not always easy, but you seem to always get through the thick and the thin. You should be proud of your accomplishments, you both have so many, and how far you've come. Thanks for being the best parents that I could ever hope for, thank you for all you do for us kids.
Happy 33rd Anniversary!!


Grandma I am sorry that grampa Jack is no longer with us on earth, he surely is in heaven goosing princess Diana. What a reunion it will be when you can see him again, but for now you are ours and we want to enjoy you for a very long time. Thank you for being such a wonderful grandmother, your marriage was one of the best that I seen. I know that you and grampa loved each other very much and you were always giddy and happy when he was around. I will not forget how you took care of each other. Love You!!


















9 comments:
O Sweetie! You're too sweet, thank you! We were happy to oblige!! We are still in love after all these years and so proud of you all!!!!
I forgot to say thank you for playing MY VERY FAVORITE SONG IN ALL THE WORLD!! I could just listen to every version of that song from every artist and still be in love with it! Thanks!
Weren't my mom and dad just the cutest? An affair to remember for sure!
What a sweet tribute to your parents and grandparents! I got chills when I looked at the posts! What darling couples both of them are! I was so young when we lived close to you, but still remember your bubbly, funny mama!
What great examples for you and your family!!! I LOVE old pictures like that! And the song is great, too!
happy aniversary everyone! i love you all!!!!!
HAPPPY 33 YEARS ANNIVERSARY KAYOLA & PHILLip!! If you ever want a good time and laugh, have Kayola at your house!! You are such a great couple and make the nicest kids that I love so much! (thats you Nikki and Stephanie)!!!
Wow I got all choked up and I don't even know your grandparents and barely know your parents. That was sweet.
Adorable family. Through and through.
33 years...can you imagine? Das a looooooooooooong time! :) Jsut teasin'...congrats to them!
Post a Comment