Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rome is for Me!

You Belong in Rome
You're a big city soul with a small town heartWhich is why you're attracted to the romance of RomeStrolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in handAnd gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?
What City Do You Belong In?
I went to Europe once and I got to go to Rome and It was one of my favorite places. I loved all that I saw in Italy. I could belong there easily.

7 comments:

Sassy said...

OK How did you figure that out? I want to know where I belong! Probably a place for weirdos!!!! Italy is sooooo awesome, so full of the arts, you could easily belong there.

stephanie said...

don't forget that cappuccino!! pretty interesting stuff!

Melody B. said...

You and Cedar...two peas in a pod!:) Just have to tell you that your header pic of your daughter is one of my very fav. pics!

stephanie said...

you know what is funny i was rome too....we are more alike than we thought!!!

Cedar said...

Lets go Nikki!! I can't wait to go there someday when we are rich and famous!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Me too! I've been to Paris and London, but not Rome. I have always dreamed of going though! We need to make the quiz a reality!

Sassy said...

Hey, I found out I'm Rome too!!!!
Let's go!!! We'll leave the guys home, we'd have more FUN without them! Ciao!