Saturday, January 19, 2008

Only 2 Dresses for me!!

So, has any of you seen this movie yet?? Well if you have, did you enjoy it? I liked it. I thought it was entertaining. But my real question is....How many dresses do you have in your closet??Brides Maid dresses that is.....
I was in my sister's wedding and my friend Cara's wedding. I really love both dresses, they were not as bad as some of the dresses that Jane had in her closet. Mine were very normal, but I don't think that I got to ever wear them again. So just for fun, I am curious!

7 comments:

Sassy said...

I haven't seen the movie, but... I NEVER wore the bridesmade dresses I had either. My memory is short, I can only think of Terri's, Kaylene's and Kimberly's weddings that I was in. Maybe for DRESS UP when you kids played....

✩Molly✩ said...

hmmm. You know I saw the movie since I was sitting next to you. I don't actually have ANY of the dresses anymore for the weddings I've been in, but I've been a bridesmaid in 3 weddings. David, Wendy and Sarah's. I don't think I was actually a bridesmaid at Ben and Kims wedding, but I know I had a dress just for the occasion... so 4? plus my wedding dress was borrowed so maybe that would make 5, but I don't have that one in my possession anymore either...

vanessa said...

i stood up in 2 weddings, neither dresses were worn again! i did give one of the dresses to my neice for a prom or homecoming dress when she gets older, it was really pretty, shame i would never fit into it again....

Laurie said...

I was a TRUE bridesmaid for just one of my friends, so one. And no, I'll NEVER wear it again!! (I might fit in it though, since she got married 2 weeks after I had Victoria!)

stephanie said...

I was a bridesmaid for Cassie, Staci and Mel and no I didn't re-wear any of the dresses, but they really weren't that bad of dresses so I could have maybe worn them again, but I didn't! I haven't seen the movie so I don't know how bad her dresses were! I can't wait to see it though!

Cedar said...

I haven't seen that movie yet- but I was in 2 weddings, my sister Cindys and my friend Jessicas. I did wear the one from Cindys, it was a plain church dress. I don't think I ever wore the one from Jessicas, purple was not my color.

Shalene Miller said...

None of my friends had bridesmaids. -wierd huh- I think we were all to cheap I guess that is what I get bieng from Westwood. The only thing that could distinguish us as bridesmaids were flowers that we wore on our wrist or in our hair.